Wednesday, March 16, 2011

P.S.

A little more gratitude for this Wednesday... I am grateful for our kitty, Ozzie.  He is a sweet tabby cat that we adopted from the Humane Society in November.  I never wanted another cat, and my husband claims to be a "cat hater", but our daughter talked us into this one.  I really felt sorry for her since it had been a rough couple of months since her father's stroke, and it was easy to convince K (kind of taking advantage of his weakened state of mind).  I admit Ozzie has been easy-going since we brought him home.  He mostly hangs out in D's room, but it has almost been good for K to take his mind off of things to have this kitty around in the day when we have so many hours here.  Today kitty has been playing fetch with is loved yellow pom-pom.  He is the most dog-like cat that I've ever had.  Maybe that is why I am so grateful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment