Sunday, March 27, 2011

Gray Skies and a houseful of kids!

Totally unplanned, today I've ended up with a houseful of kids.  Not really a problem, just not so common around here to have more that my own, maybe one extra.  Today, each of my kids have a friend here to play with, and I know that really isn't a houseful to most, but in my small house it is!  They are totally engaged in their video games.  Shelby and Briana have started up a game of Rock Band, and Jake and Roby are into the Ipad. The weather is cool and gray, so even though it is not too bad, the kids prefer to be indoors.  I kind of like the gray, and hope to escape later to a energetic power walk.  It all depends on how long the kids are around.  Maybe I'll bring the boys up for batting practice and walk around the field???

So on this Sunday, I am grateful for the gray skies and the kids, too.  They keep me grounded and not so lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment