Thursday, April 14, 2011

So Tired...

Let the tiredness set in.  I am so tired!  Last night is when I really felt it.  Now I remember why Wednesdays were so tough.  It seems to be the toughest to wake up, and the longest day.  I went from school to therapy to pick up Kipp.  Then home, Fresh & Easy, and CVS, were in the afternoon.  Then right after dinner (and a mini cat-nap), I took Jake to Cub Scouts, Shelby & Lorelay to ballet, then back to cub scouts, back to ballet, and finally home!  Everyone keep your fingers crossed that Kipp gets his license back next week so I can cut down on my driving time.

Now it is Thursday; short day.  I hope to come home a little early for a nap and maybe cuddle time with  my honey (?).  Then off again...baseball game tonight!

So thankful for a cute little boy in my class that every day makes my day.  Such a sweetie.  Today, I hope to make his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment