Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Actually like the gray...

Although, not a particularly busy day, I did try to accomplish some work around the house and feel good about what I did.  I started by cleaning the disgustingly messy kitchen, unloading and reloading the dishwasher and scrubbing the sink.  Then after a rather stressful trip to HD, I threw in a load of laundry and folded the old stuff in the dryer.  The most difficult of all is that I dragged the elliptical machine down from the patio into the yard, sprayed it off, cleaned out all the mud and dust, then managed to get it back onto the patio, ready for use!!!  I even managed to go through the backyard and put lots of old crap into the garbage which goes out today, so now I am ready to get started on our backyard project of putting in gravel and flagstones.  I hope tomorrow is even more productive.

So grateful for the chance to get some things done during my spring break.  I love  yard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment