Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Love My Life!

There were so many times in the first few months after Kipp's stroke that I would regularly say "FML", particularly in the car while I was alone and had time to wallow.  Now I can honestly say that for the most part, I Love My Life!  I have the best husband, no matter what his needs, he is the best!  My daughter, can be a pain, but she is still sweet at heart.  AND my son, Jaycob, is truly a great kid!  As the school year winds down (2 days and counting), I am reminded by my students of why I love my job, and now that I will have a little break, love the time I get to spend with my family.  I have to remember that this all could have changed 9 months ago.  We could have been the family that had the email announcing a tragedy to the school families, but we weren't, and for that I am really grateful.  My heart goes out to everyone who has to face an unexpected illness or death, but we are on the other side now and actually able to see that no matter what the future holds, we DO have a future.  Once again, for that I am so grateful!!!  I LOVE MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment