Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just keep remembering...

Needless to say, with my school year starting, I've been stressed and exhausted.  At the end of the 2nd week being back, I am starting to get into the groove, and not feeling like a walking zombie.  We're coming up on a year since Kipp's stroke, and usually when under stress, I have a lot of dreams/memories of how bad things really got.  I know it is not the best method to deal with the stress, but I actually think these memories serve a purpose to remind me of how lucky I am.  I love to teach and get to every day.  I almost lost my husband, but am blessed with a very strong recovering partner.  No, he can't return to work yet, and I still feel like I do A LOT!  But, these memories remind me to be grateful every day for what I do have, and I have A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment